Global producer of naturally-sourced yeast extracts, Biospringer, a business unit of Lesaffre, continues expanding and investing in its Strasbourg site.
Springaline® inactive dried yeasts
These inactive dried yeasts still contain the yeast cell wall and have been inactivated by heat. These offer delicate toasted, cereal and nutty notes and are efficient carrier for seasonings.
They have water-binding properties and good oil emulsifying characteristics, making them ideal for both meat and vegetarian foods.
The inactive dried yeast line is available in both baker’s and torula yeast.
Our Springaline® line are:
- Suitable for low sodium food formulations
- Source of antioxidant
- Clean-label: no hidden ingredients
- Clean-tasting: no off-notes
- 100% natural: nothing artificial
- Available in powder or flakes form
- Kosher Parve, Halal, GMA safe, ISO 9001 certified: appropriate for a wide consumer base
- GMO free, animal free, allergen free: answer to consumer concerns
Salt content: no salted
Label declaration: yeast or dried yeast *
*Please check the prevailing legislation of your region by contacting our offices closest to you.
Our sister Business Unit Lesaffre Human Care, specialized in yeast derived ingredients for nutritional supplements and functional foods, also offers them as a source of proteins, amino acids, vitamins (B group), minerals and fibres (cell walls) in dietary supplements.